The world of Search Engine Optimization will so much be kicking the buckets if proper keyword research is separated from it. We’ve been told from various insightful articles and teachings how important Keyword research is to Online Marketing.
As a business owner, online marketer, blogger or whatever it is that you are doing which is related to SEO, generating the right list of keywords will help drive traffic to your site and optimize conversions. And “sg.serpstat” is one of such tools that will make your work with keyword research pretty easy and fast.
So what can we get?
- You’ll get a full list of keyword suggestions to your query just in seconds from various regions of the world.
Actually, this new function is pretty new in this tool – it was released just a week ago. And this is to say that serpstat has recognized this need and has gone ahead to provide it, so people from all regions of the world can equally benefit from what this tool provides.
- When you type in a topic (base term) into the search box, choose your region and hit the search button, Serpstat will provide you with very interesting options, the “All” and “questions only” tabs. The first one will give you general suggestions from Google that falls under your query, while the second will generate interrogative questions from the web which are mostly the frequently asked questions prospects, customers or search engine users will type into the search engine box.
A good knowledge of the questions your prospects and customers are asking on search engines will reduce arduousness in your content planning and marketing such that you can easily drive traffic to your site. And for bloggers and writers, this query-like suggestions can automatically serve as topic ideas for you. All you’ll need do after now, is find out their frequencies and average monthly searches using keyword planner or any other good tool that can give you keyword frequency.
- Along with your search result comes words or phrases which search engines users will tend to type alongside your initial base term.
By uniting search suggestions in topics, this tool can give you that opportunity to see some neighboring concepts that you might want to dig deep into.
- Serpstat also gives you the opportunity to export your results in a convenient unloading document format (TXT). When your search result is ready, click on the save button and (if you’re not registered) register to download your result. Registration takes few seconds and you’re ready to go!
The search is performed on Google search engine for all regions of the world. Try Serpstat tool right now at sg.Serpstat.com. It’s 100% free of charge!
Latest posts by Mustafa Gaziani (see all)
- 7 Unconventional Ways to Kill Writers Block Forever - September 16, 2016
- Search Google Like an Expert – Easy Tips You Can Follow - October 8, 2015
- How to Protect Your Website from Hackers - June 26, 2015